Who is eligible for assistance from Without Regrets?
In order for a family to be eligible for Without Regrets they must meet the following criteria:
- Residents of Texas only
- Must have minor children
- Referral comes from physician, verifying diagnosis and prognosis
- Family demonstrates some need of assistance
Who can refer a family?
We rely on self-referrals, referrals from health practitioners (physicians, social workers etc) and referrals from family members or family friends. Begin the referral process by completing an application now.
How do I refer myself or someone else?
The referral process consists of the following components, in no particular order:
- Someone fills out and submits the application (Complete application now!)
- A physician completes and submits a referral, verifying the diagnosis and prognosis (download the physical referral form now)
- Without Regrets reviews the referral and application and makes a determination on a case-by-case basis
- Someone from Without Regrets reaches out to the primary contact to take the appropriate next steps
What kind of experiences can a family create?
Once the application is approved, Without Regrets will work with the family to create “experiences”, no matter how big or small. This may be a parent showing their children where they grew up, seeing the ocean, playing in the snow, attending a concert, cheering on a favorite team at a sporting event or simply taking family portraits.
How do I learn more?
To learn more before you submit a referral, email us at email@example.com or submit a contact request now.