What is Without Regrets?
Without Regrets Foundation believes that the memories a child has of a parent can last a lifetime ... and for some children, memories are all they have. We assist terminal or gravely & progressively ill parents of minor children accomplish a meaningful goal with their family before the end of their life. We provide these families with memories that will last forever, allowing our clients to live and Leave Without Regrets.
Who is eligible for assistance from Without Regrets?
In order for a family to be eligible for Without Regrets they must meet the following criteria:
- Residents of Texas only
- Must have minor children
- Referral comes from physician, verifying diagnosis and prognosis
- Family demonstrates some need of assistance
Who can refer a family?
We rely on self-referrals, referrals from health practitioners (physicians, social workers etc) and referrals from family members or family friends. Begin the referral process by completing an application now.
How do I refer myself or someone else?
The referral process consists of the following components, in no particular order:
- Someone fills out and submits the application (Complete application now!)
- A physician completes and submits a referral, verifying the diagnosis and prognosis (download the physical referral form now)
- Without Regrets reviews the referral and application and makes a determination on a case-by-case basis
- Someone from Without Regrets reaches out to the primary contact to take the appropriate next steps
What kind of experiences can a family create?
Once the application is approved, Without Regrets will work with the family to create “experiences”, no matter how big or small. This may be a parent showing their children where they grew up, seeing the ocean, playing in the snow, attending a concert, cheering on a favorite team at a sporting event or simply taking family portraits.
How do I learn more?
To learn more before you submit a referral, email us at email@example.com or submit a contact request now.